If you are interested in getting involved in any after school activities, make sure you listen to the morning announcements and/or visit the club or extra-curricular activity page to learn more.
For a list of some of our after school clubs and activities scroll down to see meeting times, locations, and their sponsors.
Please check back here as the school year begins to lean about after school clubs and activities. New information will be added shortly after school begins on July 29.
AMS South Clubs for 2022-2023
- Academic Competition Team – David Williams
- Athletic Leadership Council – Will Mayhan
- Jazz Band – Matt Abbey
- Chess Club – David Zimmerman
- Show Choir – David Zimmerman
- National Junior Honor Society – Megan Gawrys & Megan Costello
- National Parks Club – Olivia Kegley
- Chamber Orchestra – Kyle Miller
- Robotics – TJ Wolf
- Runner’s club – David Williams
- Smiles Club – Denise Williams
- Strength and Fitness Club – Eric Osen
- Student Government – David Rodgers & Wendy Warthan
- Theater and Drama – Rachel Hatton
- TV News Crew – Logan Hamsley & Michael Parr
- Yearbook – Michelle Boroff