- 7th Grade Football
- 8th Grade Football
- Boys Tennis
- Cross Country
- Girls Golf
- 7th Grade Girls Basketball
- 8th Grade Girls Basketball
- 7th Grade Boys Basketball
- 8th Grade Boys Basketball
- Boys Golf
- Boys Track
- Girls Track
- Girls Tennis
A physical must be dated after April 1, 2022, uploaded to your PRIVIT account and Cleared by the Trainer before an athlete is eligible to participate in Tryouts or Workouts. Directions for uploading your physical are below. (Privit Link)
Cheer will have their tryouts for the winter season on Monday, September 26th and Wednesday, September 28th. Tryouts will be from 6:30-8:00. An athletic physical must be completed and uploaded in the PRIVIT account. Please enter door 14 on the South side of the building.
Boys’ basketball will continue their pre-season workouts on Wednesdays from 8:00-9:00 in the West Gym. Tryouts will start Monday, October 24th after school. An athletic physical must be completed and uploaded in the PRIVIT account.
There will be a call-out meeting on Monday, November 21st for any girl interested in playing basketball. This meeting will be from 4:15-4:45. Try-outs will be Thursday, December 1st, and Friday, December 2nd. Try-outs will run from 4:15-6:00. An athletic physical must be completed and uploaded in the PRIVIT account.
Girls Basketball Workouts:
Coach Staal, the Head Girls Basketball Coach at Avon High School, host workouts for 2nd-8th graders on Wednesday nights. These workouts are from 6:00-7:00 at Avon High School. There is a $5 fee to participate in the workout.
More information will be posted at a later date regarding Wrestling.
- $50.00 for Avon School Corporation (This fee is paid per sport)
- $25.00 for Avon Middle School South (This fee is paid once per year)
- You could also have the ability to purchase team gear.
- Athletic fees can be paid using the “Pay for Optional Fees” on the E-Funds Website (Currently, E-funds charges are $1.25 per transaction if you enter banking information for an e-check. It is $2.85 per $100 transaction to use a credit/debit card, fees subject to changes please check the website.)
The Indiana High School Athletic Association has announced that Boys’ Volleyball will become a sanctioned sport in the near future. In response to this, the Avon Boys’ Volleyball Club is wanting to establish a competitive travel team to learn and play the game before they get to high school. There will be try-outs for boys 14 years of age and younger. The club runs from October to February. If you would have any interest in exploring this opportunity, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com